The following information also applies in particular to - the "Facebook Fanpage" under www.facebook.com/LAGERBOX
Lagerbox Holding GmbH
Headquarters Hanauer Landstrasse 314 D-60314 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 (69) 941 460 101 Fax: +49 (69) 941 460 400
E-Mail: [info (at) lagerbox.com] (mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org) Internet: [www.lagerbox.com] (https: // www. lagerbox.com)
Our imprint notice also applies to all of the Lagerbox Holding GmbH. You always close the rental contract with the local company. Companies belong to parent company of Lagerbox Holding GmbH:
- LAGERBOX Berlin I GmbH & Co. KG
- LAGERBOX Berlin 2 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Berlin 3 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Berlin 4 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Berlin 5 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Bielefeld 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Chemnitz GmbH & Co. KG
- LAGERBOX Dresden 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Dresden 2 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Dortmund 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Dortmund 2 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Düsseldorf 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Düsseldorf 2 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Essen 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Frankfurt GmbH
- LAGERBOX Hannover 1 GmbH (Standort Hannover List)
- LAGERBOX Hannover 1 GmbH (Standort Hannover Vahrenwald)
- LAGERBOX Hannover 1 GmbH (Standort Hannover Waldhausen)
- LAGERBOX Köln I GmbH & Co. KG
- LAGERBOX Köln II GmbH & Co. KG
- LAGERBOX Vermietung 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Leipzig 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Leverkusen GmbH
- LAGERBOX Mannheim 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Münster 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Pforzheim 1 GmbH
- LAGERBOX Stuttgart 1 GmbH
Request for Quotation Please direct inquiries for our products directly to the location of your choice, whose email address, address and telephone number you will find in the menu under Location. Many Thanks!
Authorized Managing Director: Peter Nico Blauw
Commercial register entry Registry court: Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main Registration number: HRB 112996 - VAT ID No .: DE 225 616 411
Responsible for content according to § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV: Peter Nico Blauw (address as above)
Copyright: Lagerbox copyrights Layout, graphics, images, texts, and contents.
- Our special offers are dependent on availability and are not available at each of our facilities. Please see your respective facility for more information.
- You must present a valid student ID to be eligible for a student discount.
- Our offers are not combinable and only valid as long as they are available. All special offers are available to new customers only. The minimum rental period for claiming a discount is one month. Some offers are only available when paying in advance. Our on-site staff will gladly support you in finding the best offer for you.
The FREE transport van (from a monthly rent of 50€) for moving in and out (depending on your package) can be used any time on-site during opening hours. The van must be returned 30 minutes before the office closes, i.e., Mo-Fr until 5:30pm and Sat until 3:30pm. Extending or renewing a new customer discount is not possible. The contract renews automatically at the standard monthly rate after the new customer discount has expired.
- Notice period: Depending on your booked package, notice periods are between one and 14 days before the end of your rental period.
- Package - Acceptance: Maximum 2 to 3 packages per week or 1 pallet per week
- The access times can be found on our respective Home
Own page content. We have carefully compiled the internet pages of LAGERBOX. However, we assume no responsibility or liability for the topicality, completeness, and accuracy of the information provided.
Links to external web pages:
The Internet pages of LAGERBOX contain links to the web pages of third parties. These links to the web pages of third parties do not constitute consent to their content. LAGERBOX does not have any influence on the current or future design of these pages. We, therefore, assume no liability for the availability or content of such web pages and no liability for damages resulting from the use of such material.
Each time a user accesses a page from LAGERBOX's offer and each time a file is retrieved, data about that process is stored in a log file. These data are not personal; we can not retrace, which user retrieved which data. Personal user profiles can therefore not be formed. The stored data will only be evaluated for statistical purposes. A transfer to third parties does not take place in case of such access. Find out more here.
Not all communications can be published. Editorial processing - as well as a reduction - is allowed with the meaning of the press law.
Konzept, Creation, Web Design, Corporate Design und Illustrationen:
Web-Programmierung, SEO & Concept:
in major German cities